Elite Rating Sheets
The Elite-Ratings rating sheets have been produced since 1987 and provide a wealth of information. They are used by professional punters and bookmakers for that extra information that is quite often only uncovered by the Elite Racing Form Analysis process.
Here is what you see on the Excel Spreadsheet and PDF version which is attached to your raceday email as well as uploaded to the members’ page.
Ratings Pro-Sheet Example
Here is the actual Elite-Raceday-ProSheet-April-25-2018-Flemington
Flemington Race 2 25th April 2018.
Life Less Ordinary is highlighted in this image to demonstrate where to find the Top-Rated selections.
(Rated Order = 1). Wow, a $5.50 top-rated winner!
- Elite Ratings Top-5 Rated with assessed odds for most races on the card.
- Other runners listed in morning odds order.
- Accurate Speed Map for all runners.
- “Fair” heading means that the pace is expected to be Fair. (Slow, Fair, Ave, OK, Good Fast)
- L = Leader
- OP = On-Pace
- M = Midfield
- B = Back beyond midfield
- LOP = Most probably Lead otherwise On-Pace
- MB = Most likely Midfield but maybe Back
- AM Odds: We list carefully calculated morning odds of each runner to 120%.
- Jockey (with claim if applicable)
- Weight to carry.
- Form ranking. This column rates the top five FORM horses.
- Scenario ranking. This is the top five “scenario” horses ie: the best record at today’s race scenario (distance, going, track etc)
- Elite Rated Order: this is the rated order of Elite’s Top-5 Rated horses.
- Elite’s rated odds for each of the five rated horses. A guide only, no overlay betting at Elite.
- Pro-Strategy Original: This is the famous Pro-Strategy suggested bet that has been part of Elite Ratings since 1987. Not our main strategy but is a very important building block from where some of our main strategies are built.
- Top-Zone Strike-Rate Percentage. An accurate guide as to the strike rate for this top-rated horse based on thousands of Elite Top-Rated selections going back decades.. see Top-Zone